Saturday, March 27, 2010

On Our Way

It is Saturday, our first leg of the trip is taking a three day "break" at grandmas house...That is in Utah. We will stay here until Tuesday. On tuesday we will be picking up the RV. We still have to name it. I am sure my dad will come up with something clever. But the rule will be, we cannot name it until we are in the RV and driving for at least an hour. Right now I am using my grandmas computer and my dad is watching the Kuntucky vs. West Virginia Colledge basketball game...he is pretty enthralled.


The drive here was...interesting. Last week we got a new mini van; my mom was not excited. We would have had a lot of room if weren't for the massive amount of stuff that we had to bring. My sisters bike was taking up most of the space. Sam was good until the last three miles. He started to get really fussy and we faound when we were taking him out, that he was completely soaked in his own urine (poor kid). I slept most of the way, while Coby watche the movie Fantastic Mister Fox. For some reason, the ride seemed extremely long. But i guess we better get used to it, we are going to have ten hour driving days...whoopie!

No comments:

Post a Comment